Do you want to learn digital marketing from home, and completely free? Then, you are in the right article.
In this list we present several free online digital marketing courses, so you can learn at your own pace and at no cost. Plus, many of them include free certification.
Curso de Marketing Digital, por Marketing and Web
First of all, we want to recommend our digital marketing courseorganized by the Marketing and Web School, and of which we feel enormously proud due to the good feedback from the students.
These are 12 video lessons, with a practical point of view, and with which you will lay the foundations to become a digital marketing professional:
- How to define the business model of any online project
- How to perform an SEO audit for positioning on Google
- How to design content that can capture the greatest number of visits possible
- How to use emotional marketing to captivate your audience
- Social media strategies and ideas for your editorial calendar
- And a long etcetera…
Furthermore, if you have any questions, you can always find us at your disposal to advise you on the digital marketing training you need.
Activate, by Google
The free courses of get activeGoogle officials, They teach you how to use digital tools such as Google Analytics, project management, programming, among others.
Plus, you’ll get a certificate that you can show when looking for a job, which can increase your chances of landing a job or advancing your digital marketing career.
Some of the courses they offer for free are:
- E-commerce: to learn how to launch your online store and carry out your first sales strategies. They will also help you transform a physical business into an online one.
- Google Ads: These courses are intended for learning the Google advertising tool. Thanks to this knowledge, you will be able to carry out advertising campaigns in the search engine.
- Google Analytics: Thanks to this free course you will have the necessary bases to study digital analytics, an essential area if you want to process data and improve the statistics of your website or application. In addition, it is based on Google Analytics, the official free Google tool that will help you monitor your visits.
- YouTube Creators: If you like the world of YouTube and want to make money uploading videos, these classes will help you. During the lessons, you will learn the basics of creating your own channel, as well as promotion and monetization strategies. In this way, you can become a content creator that makes the most of your time.
I insist that they are completely free courses, and that they also include certificate.
Courses hosted on Coursera, by Google
In addition to Google Activate that we saw previously, Google has another training program through which it hosts its videos on the platform. Coursera. These courses cover a wide variety of topics, such as digital marketing, web analytics, mobile application programming, data management and many other relevant areas in the technology industry.
However, you should know that you have to pay for the certificates of Google courses on Coursera, although if your only objective is training, you can see them free of charge for 7 days.
If you are interested in any course, I recommend that you visit the frequently asked questions section of each one to review, at the end, how much the certificate will approximately cost you. You will see that as a general rule it is around $49 per month, multiplied by the number of months it takes you to complete it.
For this reason, you should make good use of those 7 days of free trial, previously writing down which ones you want to consume within said period. Some of the courses that we see most interesting are:
- UX Design Professional Certificate: Thanks to this course you will be able to know how to design a web or app interface that is user-friendly. That is, your user experience is satisfactory and fulfills its function.
- Profffesional Cloud Architect Certification: Registration for this course costs $200, so it is not free, but it does open the doors to a highly in-demand professional world with succulent job opportunities related to the field of digital solutions in the cloud.
- Google Digital Marketing and eCommerce Professional Certificate: If you are considering getting started in digital marketing, this course with a free 7-day trial can help you lay the foundations of what a company requires. You will see the fundamentals of marketing, email marketing, data analytics, and obtaining sales or leads.
Therefore, although these courses are not always free, you can take advantage of those that have a free trial to view them during those days.
Online business and marketing courses, by LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn also has its own digital marketing training platform, called LinkedIn Learning. Although it covers courses beyond marketing, there are a large number of lessons dedicated to this topic.
Although the courses require a paid subscription, we have good news, and that is that you can have 1 month free trialenough to soak up the courses you want at an intensive pace.
As was the case with Google, we recommend making a list of the ones that interest you the most to view them for free in that trial month.
Digitalization and digital marketing courses, by Fundae
The project DigitalízatePLUSfrom Fundae, is funded by the European Union with the aim that users can acquire new digital skills.
In the course listings on this website you will see some highlights such as:
- Accenture Foundation course on cybersecurity and programming.
- Nanodegrees from the Telefónica Foundation dedicated to the digitalization of the fruit and vegetable, construction or transportation sector.
- Free Skill for All courses on OS, programming, cybersecurity, or data science.
Although some of these courses are very basic, there are others that are more advanced. Normally, those who talk about digital literacy start at a very low level, and if you already have skills in the field of digital marketing, it is better to ignore them.
However, others, such as the one from Accenture that talks about programming or cybersecurity, can be relevant so that your digital marketing profile is even more attractive to companies, and you can train yourself with a free, quality course.
Finally, mention that all these courses are completely free and some with certifications included.
And you, where would you like to train? Would you recommend any other digital marketing course?
Podcaster at Campamento Web, the most listened to Spanish-speaking SEO news and interview program for more than 5 years. Also, creator of Clave Podcast, the podcasting portal to train you as a podcaster. Graduated in Communication from Loyola University and SEO consultant, although currently focused more on his own projects focused on the field of communication and web positioning.